Phlegm More Condition_treatment How Do I Get Rid Of Phlegm In My Throat?

How do I get rid of phlegm in my throat? - phlegm more condition_treatment

I work in a call center and for the past month, I noticed (probably because I always talk about) I have a steady accumulation of mucus in my throat and I cough every twenty minutes or at least an attempt to clear - often in the middle at. I am not a smoker, and drink lots of water - I am at least 2L per day. It is only at the beginning of my colleagues, understandably, and is also the reason for my voice to crack and butterflies on the phone. I do not feel sick, and if I am able to cough mucus (which often do not - you always feel trapped in it) is evident, suggesting that these infected sinuses or bronchial tubes. I never drink soft drinks in general to avoid sugary foods, milk and never drink, I'm lactose intolerant. So what the hell is going on? And, more importantly, how can I solve this problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment