Chest Pains Causes More Condition_symptoms Why Do I Get Sharp Chest Pains When I Breathe Multiple Times A Day That Last 2-3minutes?

Why do i get sharp chest pains when i breathe multiple times a day that last 2-3minutes? - chest pains causes more condition_symptoms

Since Saturday I have severe pain in the chest when breathing was several times a day. This happens, maybe 10-15 times a day, he suddenly and lasts about 2-3 minutes. It's a little scary for me, and I was able to provide any information or advice you are using. Please comment. Thank you.

3 comments:

Miss America said...

If breathing several times a day only then no wonder you have pain in the chest. J / K.

You may have pleurisy, an inflammation of the lining of the lungs before and I thought I was dying! It hurts, but all I can do is to anti-inflammatories.

... said...

It happened before, and the gas trapped in a particular food. It is usually whether the management of regurgitation.

Watch out for that, or they eat and drink, and when the pain comes from.

Garret said...

hmm .. Perhaps it is because you have been injured in the ribs, because if you are hit in the ribs, hard to breathe for you, because it happened to me before, so I feel your pain.

To be or maybe you suffer from asthma.

Post a Comment