E Supply Store Coupons Anyone Interested In Buying A Teacher Supply Store?

Anyone interested in buying a teacher supply store? - e supply store coupons

I am a teacher and my husband and I Paradise Master & Party Supplies. We have two children and both work full-time jobs. We sell the store because there is too much for us now. We rent the house for what they sell, all stock / shelf / shelving / computer (w / Quick ... Point of Sale) / copier. We also have a website. Inventory can be sent to you. I tried to sell the inventory on e-bay too. Most people want to name a few. I have to sell all supplies of goods and supplies to conduct the game. Do you have suggestions, please let me know.

1 comments:

MagPooki... said...

You can try to refer to other parts of the existing supply of teachers and ask them if they buy his inventory or fax flyers to local schools to an "out of business sales at a substantial discount of 50% to 75% off entire store ! The might induce them, and then type delete your inventory.

Post a Comment