Pouch Of Douglas Clear Of Free Fluid What Can Be The Cause Of Little Free Fluid In Pouch Of Douglas .?

What can be the cause of little free fluid in pouch of Douglas .? - pouch of douglas clear of free fluid

My chair sallmonela enteritidis was isolated, and I took antibiotics for 10 days.But steel have a slight pain in the belly of the ribs at the end of nearly three ultrasound examination of abdominal organs mounts.On seems everything now, except for some free fluid in the impasse. the results of my blood was right too.My gynecologist stated that "I am clear that the level gynecologicaly. plz help?

1 comments:

sokokl said...

The clear liquid in the bag (also known as Douglas bag) can indicate where you in your menstrual cycle.

I recommend that you look back in touch with your gynecologist to seek clarification on the results of the ultrasound on.

Post a Comment