Cheap Scooter Wheels I Have A 150cc Jonway Scooter. It Is Only 5 Months Old And Has Always Been Able To Go 63 Mph No Problem.?

I have a 150cc jonway scooter. It is only 5 months old and has always been able to go 63 mph no problem.? - cheap scooter wheels

but recently has begun to act, weird, he will not go over 50 MPH Add to but 45 to 50 starts to tremble. I drive every few seconds, like shaking of the rear wheel and brakes, and I made a little grunting noise vrrrrrr but real strong. Please can someone help?
Even if someone proposals on the different parts that change in order to have cheap Chinese scooter parts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also had the same problem with my jonway ... but get in trouble for a year ... He took me to a mechanic and told me that was my carburetor and the tube dirty ...
Check the parts in the early 2nd
If no work, take your bike to your mechanic.

Post a Comment