Strep Rash More Condition_symptoms Sore Throat, Sunburn Like Rash, Unexplaine Bruises, Tingling Sensantions And Pain In The Limbs?

Sore throat, sunburn like rash, unexplaine bruises, tingling sensantions and pain in the limbs? - strep rash more condition_symptoms

I had these symptoms for about 6 weeks. One doctor said it could be strep, but a throat culture and blood tests were negative. He said it could be a virus and go their own way. He did, but it was less shots, but with some slight pain in the chest. Anyone have any idea. Is this a virus come back for more or something more serious?

4 comments:

catzrme said...

Do you have a tick bite recently? If you have or even if you do not notice that, go to the doctor and ask him to do a test for Lymes and Ehrlichia (SP). Your symptoms are exactly what they are in the clinic in 1991 with ehrlichiosis. A slight fever, joint pain, skin rash all over my body, headaches, lymph nodes (neck and groin). I do not know, pain in the chest, but I was so sick, I do not remember much. The symptoms come and go ... Some days better than others.

I ask doc for a test of the two and to exclude them.

macie said...

sounds like the tiles to ask the DR to test them.

ladybugf... said...

Go to another doctor and get a second opinion. Maybe it's something that I never know before, and an experienced doctor something.

Humagic said...

My sister had symptoms of hepatitis may mimic a month ago and was DXD hepatitis A or B ... Go get tested and ask them to do a test for him ... Good luck!

Post a Comment